My name is Mark Voss. Welcome to our web site.
As an FAA Designated Engineering Representative, A&P Mechanic, aircraft owner, and commercial, instrument-rated pilot with over 2600 hours PIC, I am passionate about technology and the preservation and ongoing safety of general aviation.
As a FAA consulting DER, Mr. Voss can assist you in the following certification areas:
- Aircraft piston engine certification and major change programs
- 14 CFR 33 Alternate Methods of Compliance
- Compliance findings on individual piston engine parts and specifications
- Approvals of piston engine certification test plans and technical reports
- Witnessing engine certification tests
- Compliance findings on Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness
- Developing Project Specific Certification Plans and Compliance Checklists
If you have technical challenges in the area of thermal management, or just need to go faster, allow us to assist you in finding innovative solutions.
Thermodynamic Sciences LLC possesses the capability to fabricate low volume prototypes and to conduct development and performance testing on Continental Continuous Flow Fuel Injection Systems for experimental applications.
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Continental Motors Incorporated
FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center
DeltaHawk Engines Incorporated
Modine Manufacturing Company
McDonnell Douglas Energy Systems
Mr. Voss is the inventor or co-inventor of 58 U.S. Patents related to powerplant cooling, electronics thermal management, hydrogen fuel cell technology and climate control technology.